January 25, 2011 at 8:18 pm #121546
GovDelivery seeks a Director Client Success Consulting to contribute to our continued rapid growth. This position leads a team responsible for supporting client retention and revenue growth in the Federal markets.
Building on the strong sales momentum of the company, the person in this role will manage a team of Client Success Consultants in our Washington, DC office. The Client Success team is responsible for maximizing the value that GovDelivery clients derive from their GovDelivery services, enabling retention and expanding client relationships. This position reports to the SVP, Federal Market, also based in Washington.
The Director Client Success Consulting will work closely with Sales, Client Services and Product Management to interpret monthly performance reports, compare performance to relevant benchmarks, provide best practices guidance, and determine action plans for optimization of client results. Effective and close collaboration with GovDelivery clients will enable the Client Success Consultants to identify new client needs and potential up-sell opportunities with best practice guidance on their GovDelivery experience.
Strong candidates will demonstrate a balance between team management and individual accomplishment, a history of serving clients as a trusted advisor, consultative selling skills, expert problem solving capabilities, dedication to the public sector, technical understanding of the web, and experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
- Maximize the success of GovDelivery clients through frequent and effective contact, creative support, and relevant insight
- Manage, coach and mentor a dynamic team of Client Success Consultants Create and maintain strategies and processes that bring efficiency and scalability to the Client Success process
- Work with leadership to train and evaluate individual team members
- Work with Client Success Consultants to understand client expectations, deliverables and time lines
- Ensure all assigned accounts are appropriately leveraging all GovDelivery offerings Enhance business relationships to leverage additional up-sell opportunities, including custom integrations and strategic professional services around digital communications
- Capture prospect referrals for the inside/outside sales team
- Work with key clients to ensure they are willing to reference our work and abilities
- Assist in uncovering future product needs and trends for the Product Development Team
- Work with Client Services and Solutions Consultants to ensure successful implementations for all accounts
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with government and other public sector organizations
- Passion for public sector success
- 5+ years management experience, preferable in a technology company
- Enthusiasm for managing a team of direct reports
- Ability to demonstrate consistent results that exceed client expectations
- A collaborative spirit
- Impressive track record of successful creation and innovation
- Success in an account management and client services roles
- Experience with CRM solutions (SalesForce preferred)
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- World class problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Skill enlisting internal help to navigate within a client organization
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills
- Polished, executive level presence
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 50%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Additionally, the ideal candidate for this position will likely meet many of the following requirements:
- Experience at an agile-focused consulting firm or other organization as a knowledge-worker
- Delight in crafting solid strategies and taking nimble action within them
- Technical aptitude and experience working with SaaS applications
- Familiarity with Web 2.0, social media and web interactive capabilities, including digital communication options (e-mail, SMS, RSS, etc)
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
Location: Washington, DC
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.