Do I know you?…Where would other GovLoopers most likely have met you?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Do I know you?…Where would other GovLoopers most likely have met you?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Tripp 8 years ago.

• Author

Do other GovLoopers know you from the office? A conference, seminar, luncheon, or other event? A training class? LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter?

Some might know me from my work at Dell. In this role I also attend government technology and Air Force conferences. Additionally, I’m active on LinkedIn (Jay S. Daughtry) and Twitter (@FederalSandbox).

Matthew Tripp
    Participant

I am in spartanburg SC and I don’t know where to meet the people that will participate in opengov or gov2.0 because they are afraid they will be fired from their jobs, or are completely oblivious to the wave of technology that is coming, or they are fundamentalist bigots who want to destroy anything for the increase of their profits. The files of the two posters will have to be cut into pieces in order to enlarge them with a home printer and blockposters.com you might want to print it in gray scale color in the colors manually… or have the enlarged pieces printed with the giant printers at a kinks or officemax or whatever printing shop you can find.

Illuminati lights the pentagram on fire, pentagon. JUST READ THE FIRST FEW WORDS AND SKIP THIS BECAUSE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE POST WITH ONLY THE FIRST FEW WORDS…

POST: i am here to pollute your mind with information that is not relevant to your personal ability to adapt to the conditions which are available for you to have the prosperity you can share with the life around you without suffering projectvisitor. I want to mix the wheel of buddhist terms poster art of war flashcard deck MS onenote, there.com, nature.com, sociology, the 48 laws of power, all academic databases, + smartphone application, augmented reality, + GTD flowchart with permaculture (ecology) logistics of sustainability, take TWoBT poster to have it scanned into a file + blow it up into a wall mural by blockposters.com yesmagazine.org /planet/a-living-built-environment software engineers of permaculture logistics, which has nothing to do with the flowchart wall mural, that she doesn’t know how to write the projector display software try looking through the lists created by the people i follow (you will need an account to look) http://twitter.com/Globalcide/following

GTD POSTER http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JEWXPDH The Wheel of Buddhist Terms Poster http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6HX0CAX both are jpg

Amanda Blount
    Participant

I work in TN and I don’t know any Govloopers, except from Facebook or Govloop. At this point I have not met anyone on Govloop in real life.

I’m sure the real-life meetings are bound to happen at some upcoming meeting or conference, Amanda. Have you introduced anyone from real life to GovLoop? I know I have, and I’m thinking of doing more of this.

Amanda Blount
    Participant

I have, but I have not seen them sign up.

Adriel Hampton
    Participant

I make an effort to connect with GovLoopers on other networks and in real life when traveling. I’ve met open government folks locally, and been found by folks locally, through GovLoop.

Adriel, thanks for contributing to this topic. Those are great points about connecting other places, especially in real life while traveling. I know that’s a great take-away for me; hopefully, it is for others as well! Have a productive day!

Sam Allgood
    Participant

I got several co-workers to sign up by creating a group that would be of interest to them (we are part of a team working on the same area of interest) … High Performance Organizations. I sent them an invite to the group and suggested that it would be good to get input from others outside the city.

Good idea and great way to get others involved, Sam! Thanks for sharing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.