Do You Tweet Job Announcements?

Home Forums Human Resources Do You Tweet Job Announcements?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Krzmarzick 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Doris Tirone
    Participant

Jobs-Jobs-Jobs! That’s something that will help get this country moving again! Do you tweet job announcements that you come across?

Govloop uses @GovGigs to announce Fed jobs. I’ll be adding that to my jobs link @hrgovgal. If I want to reach people who don’t know about @GovGigs yet, I will also include #Jobs #JobsFriday. Whenever I get a job announcement (no matter what Agency it comes from), I tweet it, add the link (or shortlink) to the announcement and mark the end of my tweet with those hash tags. It’s my small way of contributing to help my neighbors and perhaps improve economic stability for our nation.

Get ’em working, keep ’em working too! If you tweet job announcements you come across, perhaps all of us can help attract some more great talent to the Feds from the private sector? Here are some guidelines if you want to get started right away … http://tiny.cc/zy91q

Hi Doris – We use @GovGigs to tweet all job postings on GovLoop!

Doris Tirone
    Participant

Thanks Andy… I didn’t know! I’ll add this to my discussion so more people will know about it!

I believe it is a good idea especially with the great technology we have. I would like to post my job vacancy on twitter. I use it everyday.

Kathleen Smith
    Participant

We tweet many jobs, in every different state, internationally and by specific skill set. It is mindboggling some time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.