Does the President Track His Leave?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Does the President Track His Leave?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence Hill 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

Happy Friday everyone! Who has been going on vacation this summer?

Did you know that GEICO has been providing leave cards for federal employees for years? Well now there’s an app! Tracking your leave can be tricky, but with the GEICO Federal Leave App anyone can take a break…

Hope you enjoyed this week’s GEICO Fun Friday Video! Stay tuned for next week!

——————————-

GEICO was created in 1936 to provide auto insurance to federal government employees and their families. 75 years later, GEICO is one of America’s strongest, most financially stable companies thanks to the company’s dedication and support of the federal worker. GEICO is a proud partner of GovLoop. Check out the GEICO Federal Program on Facebook.

Terrence Hill
    Participant

Nice! I like that GEICO has an app for the old leave card! Very cool! I’m sure the President does not get the normal leave, but is he ever really on leave?

Megan Dotson
    Keymaster

I don’t think he ever really gets leave — but he does get to telework from some pretty cool places!

Jeff S
    Participant

I am sure there is an aid at the whitehouse keeping track of his leave however fruitless that may be.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.