E-Gov Travel: How satisfied are you?

Home Forums Budgeting E-Gov Travel: How satisfied are you?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Herrmann 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Nicole Johnson
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m working on a story about GSA’s E-Gov Travel Service, and I want to hear from you about your experience with the systems…good, bad and everything in between.

Data I have from annual customer satisfaction surveys tell me that many of you have had issues with E2 Solutions, GovTrip and FedTraveler.

What issues did you have? What would you like to see in the upgraded service? You can reply here or e-mail me.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Nicole Johnson

Reporter

Federal Times

[email protected]

703-750-8145

Mike Herrmann
    Participant

Nicole, I would be very interested in hearing how those satisfaction levels compare to DTS satisfaction levels.

Nicole Johnson
    Participant

Hi Mike. I definitely plan on looking into that. For now, I’m focusing on the three management systems under E-Gov Travel. Which one does your agency use, and how is that going?

Deena Larsen
    Participant

We use Gov-Trip–not sure if it is the same thing. Gov-trip is the bane of our existence. It takes about 2 to 3 hours to book a trip–no matter what. The interface is non-intuitive, the forms demanding and complex. God alone can help you if you have mistyped something or forgotten to attach a receipt in the exactly correct manner.

Nicole Johnson
    Participant

Thanks for responding Deena. Gov Trip is one of the three I’m evaluating. I would love to use this information, but I have a few follow-up questions:

1. Why is the process so long?

2. Can you give a few examples of how the forms are demaning and complex? Are the questions too detailed?

3. If you don’t provide the correct information, what happens?

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.