June 7, 2011 at 3:36 pm #132235
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Department: Department Of The Air Force
Agency: Air Force Materiel Command
Sub Agency: Warner Robins Air Logistics Center
Job Announcement Number: WR11085012EHA-09
SALARY RANGE: $68,809.00 - $89,450.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 to Friday, June 24, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0850-12/12
POSITION INFORMATION: Full-Time Permanent
DUTY LOCATIONS: 0001 vacancies - Robins AFB GA
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: Applications will be accepted from United States citizens and nationals.
THIS IS A PUBLIC NOTICE. DO NOT APPLY ONLINE. SEND OR EMAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW.
Are you looking for a rewarding job with a promising future? Join the Robins Air Force Base Team, a vital part of the Air Force war fighting team and the largest industrial complex in Georgia, employing a work force of over 25,000 civilian, contractor and military members. We are proud of our greater community we call Team Robins Plus. We are looking for highly-motivated team players who are interested in diverse and challenging problems that require innovative solutions. If you want to make a difference, apply now!
This position is being filled under the Expedited Direct Hiring Authority for Acquisition positions and is located at Warner Robins Air Logistics Center, Robins AFB GA.
Travel and permanent change-of-station expenses will not be paid.
Recruitment or relocation incentives may be paid based on the availability of funding.
Great Benefits Package: paid vacation, sick days, holidays, health and life insurance, and an excellent retirement package!
U.S. citizenship required.
A secret security clearance is required.
Covered under the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) (See other information)
Please send or e-mail all required documentation directly to:
450 3rd Street, Bldg. 323
Robins AFB GA 31098-1640
You will serve as an Electrical Engineer providing engineering support for the planning and design work for substantial industrial equipment and work process installation, and the modification and improvement projects for the WR-ALC industrial complex. Duties include:
1. Support customer organization requirements with electrical and electronic construction and maintenance design documentation
2. Research, design and specify electrical and electronic components to meet customer requirements
3. Produce design drawings using Computer-Aided Design Software such as AutoCad
4. Collaborate with skilled craft workers to install designs per specifications
5. Provide technical expertise to customer organizations in support of new process development and equipment purchase
6. Provide technical expertise in support of new facilities construction
7. Actively support the organization's safety, environmental and quality objectives
8. Troubleshoot and identify solutions to electronics and electrical problems with customers' equipment and facilities
9. Develop purchase documents to include specifications and statements of work for contracted equipment and services
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.