March 18, 2010 at 9:05 pm #95453
TFC is a growing company focused on servicing government and nonprofit clients in governance, risk and compliance. Our name speaks to the trust, fidelity and
care we bring to our clients and engagements.
If you are just starting your career and want an environment where you
can receive support as you develop your skills and can grow at your pace then
we want to talk with you. TFC offers
competitive salaries and benefits, work/life balance and emphasizes learning
Participate in federal audits, review transactions and records for accuracy and effectiveness, and validate internal controls.
· BA/BA in Accounting or related field with at
least 24 credit hours in accounting
· 2-4 years of accounting experience
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word,
· Ability to travel 20-30% annually
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and in a team
· Ability to obtain and maintain a security
· CPA candidate or CPA license
· Certifications in CGFM, CISA, CFE, etc. are a
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.