July 25, 2011 at 2:49 pm #136450
The Federal Administrator supports efforts to develop new sales opportunities and maintain stable office workflow. This role involves administrative support, extensive research and prospect interaction as well as managing and maintaining client and prospect presentations and follow-up communications via telephone and email. The Federal Administrator position provides tremendous growth opportunities and provides exposure to Marketing, Client Services, Product Management and many other departments within the organization.
Strong candidates will be focused on professional development and motivated to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
- Front Desk Reception
- Office vendor and building maintenance related tasks and relationships
- Coordinate office Information Technology needs (e.g., videoconferencing, wi-fi connectivity)
- Salesforce/CRM usage/management including data analysis and report generation
- Accounting, HR and IT related coordination (expenses, PTO, time-keeping; new hires; computer setup)
- Administrative support including travel, logistics, meeting scheduling and documentation
- Support implementation of marketing campaigns and client award considerations
- Assist with the creation and utilization of sales and marketing collateral and events
- Work with the Client Success Consultant team to prepare reports and presentations for client meetings
- Coordinate on-line demonstrations and event and distribute of marketing materials
- Conduct research on targeted prospects
- Other duties as assigned
- A passion for sales and administration
- Desire to learn about the Federal sales and client support process in a high-tech services environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills – personable and pleasant, unflappable
- Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm, willing to take initiative and ability to perform under frequent, dynamic deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Stellar attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan and coordinate to effectively manage own workload
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Success supporting senior executives; preferably in sales support
- Understanding of sales opportunities and the sales cycle
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience working with government and other public sector organizations
- Familiarity with a range of e-mail, SMS, RSS, and social media tools and services
- Understanding of Web 2.0, social media and Software as a Service
- SalesForce.com CRM user experience
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
Location: Washington, D.C.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.