July 19, 2013 at 5:08 pm #179486
The Federal Client Success Consultant (CSC) will represent GovDelivery to Federal clients with primary responsibility for client retention and revenue growth. Key accounts will be chosen based on revenue size, complexity, and strategic importance to GovDelivery. The list of key accounts will be suggested by the CSC, developed in consultation with Client Services, and approved by the Federal CSC Manager or his/her superior.
The CSC works to improve and expand current sales and client services efforts and works closely with Sales, Client Services and Product Management to provide best practice guidance to clients on their GovDelivery experience while driving up-sell opportunities.
This position requires consultative selling skills, expert problem solving capabilities, a strong technical understanding of the web, substantial experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The position reports to the Federal CSC Manager.
- Guide clients to realize full value from their contracted services, ensuring client success and maximizing retention
- Ensure all strategic and target accounts are aware of relevant GovDelivery products, services and benefits that will contribute to their success
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional up-sell opportunities, including custom integrations
- Capture prospect referrals for the inside/outside sales team
- Work with key clients to ensure they are willing to reference our work and abilities
- Assist in uncovering future product needs and trends for the Product Development Team
- Work with Client Services and Solutions Consultants to ensure successful implementations for all listed accounts
- Develop and execute against strategic account plans for selected customers
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets and renewal rate targets across assigned accounts
A successful candidate will have most of the following
- 5+ years increasing responsibility in an account or sales role at a successful software company
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and ongoing improvement in career
- Passion for public sector success
- Experience working with government and public sector clients in the US federal government arena
- Strong industry experience in software, services, or subscription businesses
- Depth of understanding in social media and Software as a Service
- Ability to use solutions selling techniques
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for relationship building
- World class problem solving skills
- Impressive record of improving client experience
- Skill in enlisting internal help to navigate within a client organization
- High comfort working in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 20%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid time off and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.