GEICO on the Go

Home Forums Miscellaneous GEICO on the Go

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Megan Dotson 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

Imagine you are driving home from work when you suddenly have to slam on your breaks in order to avoid hitting something in the road. The driver that has been tailgating you on the highway for the past 30 minutes is too close for comfort and slams into you. Imagine having assistance at your fingertips to take care of all of the post accident process. If you have an iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, iPod Touch or iPad, GEICO can help you out.

The GloveBoxSM app assists customers in an innovative and helpful way. The app allows you to access Accident Helper which helps put you in contact with emergency services, and gives you a place to store your accident photos.

Here are some of the other awesome features of the GEICO GloveBoxSM app:

• Pay your GEICO auto insurance bill quickly and with ease
    • Access roadside service that will find nearby tow services and gas stations when you get stuck
    • Locate a taxi anytime anywhere
    • Search and receive step-by-step help to jump start your car, change you tire, or even check your tire pressure

So I think this is pretty cool. A lot of crazy things happen on the road and sometimes you just need a little extra help. This app is something that everyone should have.

Do you have this app? If so, how do you like it and what do you use it for?

If you don’t have GloveBoxSM, you can download it by visiting GEICO’s GloveBox page.

GEICO was created in 1936 to provide auto insurance to federal government employees and their families. 75 years later, GEICO is one of America’s strongest, most financially stable companies thanks to the company’s dedication and support of the federal worker. GEICO is a proud partner of Govloop.

Megan Dotson
    Keymaster

Very excited about this – I just downloaded it for my Android and it’s free — who doesn’t love free apps that are helpful!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.