May 27, 2010 at 6:15 pm #101527
With over 2.1 million paid enterprise users under management, NewsGator helps the Fortune 2000 and government to better collaborate, share content, expand employee knowledge and improve productivity. Founded in July 2004, NewsGator is a financially strong company that received $10 million in new funding in 2009 and exceeded all of its 2009 targets for revenue, cash, and EBITDA. In 2009, NewsGator was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States, was named to the Deloitte 2009 Technology Fast 500, and received Microsoft’s Innovation Award for Best Social Computing Solution. In addition, NewsGator is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and was promoted to a “Depth Managed” Microsoft Partner in 2009 – a status held by less than 3% of all Microsoft’s 40,000 Partner companies.
Government Account Executive
• Must be based in the Washington DC, Virginia, MD area
• Senior level with at least 5+ years selling to US Federal Government
• Intellectual fire-power (smart) and fire in the belly (driven)
• Enterprise Software experience with a focus on strategic vs. tactical sales
• Extensive Government contact list
• Understanding of Federal procurement process
• Strong interpersonal skills, sharp appearance to make a good first impression
• Organized and ability to prioritize and execute in a fast paced, multi tasking environment
• Web 2.0 savvy a plus, as is, content mgmt., knowledge mgmt. and eLearning systems
• Understanding of MS SharePoint and contacts with MS a plus but not required
• Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
• You must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email as well as where you saw this listing.
• Be sure to include availability and salary requirements in your email introduction.
• Please include a resume in .pdf, .doc, .rtf, .html, or email format.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.