GovLoop Cycling Jerseys, Cooking Aprons…and What Else Would You Like?

Home Forums Miscellaneous GovLoop Cycling Jerseys, Cooking Aprons…and What Else Would You Like?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Quinn 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

As you know, GovLoop loves swag. We have lanyards, buttons, stickers and t-shirts.

A couple weeks ago, John Nelson in the Cycling Enthusiasts group donned the maillot jaune and led an effort to create a GovLoop cycling jersey:

Then I just learned today that L P O’Neil in our Gov Gourmet Group created a GovLoop apron:

So it got me thinking….what other kinds of GovLoop stuff would you wear if we created it?

– Baseball caps?
    – Sweaters?
    – Golf bags?
    – Lawn chairs?
    I don’t know. Sky’s the limit…what would you want to see?

Patrick Quinn
    Participant

Ballcaps.

Messenger bags.

Flash drives.

And don’t overlook helicopters. I’m thisclose to talking KDOT into buying me a helicopter. A big black helicopter w/ cool red stripes, a really big laser and a cocktail cart. I need this even more than I need an iPhone. But there’s a chance we won’t be able to find the budget, so think about a GovLoop helicopter in white and gold w/ cool green stripes. And a really big laser. And a cocktail cart. Sign me up.

Heather Coleman
    Participant

Definitely baseball caps. Personally I would use a GovLoop mouse pad at work.

Amanda Blount
    Participant

LOL I just about died laughing while reading this! I volunteer to be the cocktail girl!

Amanda Blount
    Participant

I would love a Jersey! I wear jerseys all the time and green is a good color on me. 🙂

Green sleeves, white body, and green and gold logo on the left or right chest.
    Hey, I think I will make one on a t-shirt site I know. (is it ok to use the logo on randum stuff?)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.