Help Request: Professional Insight Needed For UMD Study

Home Forums Leadership and Management Help Request: Professional Insight Needed For UMD Study

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 9 years ago.

• Author

Michael Patterson
    Participant

I’m conducting graduate research examining the intersection of public affairs and public participation programs in state and federal agencies. I’m looking for government communicators who can lend their insight to this topic; any agency communicator is qualified. If you are interested in participating, please let me know. I end up taking about 30 minutes of your time, and you help develop an under-studied area of communication research.
    I know many of you have had to recruit respondents in your degrees or as part of your job, so you know what I am up against. I’m also active duty and transferring in another couple months, so I’m trying to wrap this up.
    If this sounds like something you could lend your perspective to, I would appreciate hearing from you.
    My email is [email protected]
    My deadline is 30 OCT.
    -Mike

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Let me know how I can help…Happy to chat.

Michael Patterson
    Participant

Thanks,
    I’m still trying to familiarize myself with the site at this point. Is this the best way to put out a call for research participation? I’m not sure if this is something your group deals with routinely.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.