August 4, 2009 at 6:22 pm #77199
Computech, a rapidly growing information technology consulting firm, works with government agencies, large corporations, and major associations to develop sophisticated technical solutions. We are looking for talented professionals to join our dynamic team and share in our growth. This is an ideal position for a recent college graduate with classroom programming experience. We offer unique challenges and comprehensive benefits.
The candidate will be responsible for full life-cycle software development in Java/Swing, and research and development of new technologies to improve the existing application/system. The candidate should have solid hands-on Java development. This includes detailed software design, developing code to implement the design, debug, and unit test, and integrating the applications.
-1+ years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in Java/J2EE & Java Swing
- Strong unit and system test skills
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail
- Certified Java Developer a plus- MS Visual Basic or experience with MS access a plus
Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and able to pass a government background investigation.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Computech is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We are hiring for several other positions - see all here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.