Hiring: Military Recruitment Social Media Professional

Home Forums Job Openings Hiring: Military Recruitment Social Media Professional

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ari Herzog 8 years ago.

• Author

Andy Blenkle
    Participant

Iostudio’s Washington DC office is hiring a social media professional to lead the National Guard’s social media program which supports the recruitment program. This individual will also support our other government and commerical clients’ social media programs. See the job description here: http://bit.ly/7z40ZU or the attached document.

Ari Herzog

Hi Andy, I meet your qualifications and am interested in the opportunity; but why do you require a base in DC? By the looks of it, 80-90% of the workload can be done from anywhere. If you are open to a telecommuting person, with travel as needed to DC and Nashville, please email me.

Thanks!

Keith Houin
    Participant

I retire from the Air Force in April 2011. I might be interested if there is something available in that time frame. I have 17 years Air Force Public Communications experience. Job experience includes: plans, analysis, journalism, photography, marketing, web management, media operations, community relations, research, social media.
    I am currently the US Air Forces in Europe Public Affairs Ops Superintendent and the commands social media manager and program developer. I also manage/oversee 15 websites with approximately 75 regular content providers.
    I am responsible for providing social media guidance and oversight for all US Air Force assets in Europe as well as some Joint Military Operations/exercises.
    For the year prior to my current position I was responsible for providing resources, development, evaluation and training for all USAF Public Affairs assets in Europe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.