January 26, 2017 at 9:37 am #264216
As we celebrate January as national mentoring month, I find clients asking me, what are the primary benefits of mentoring.
Did you know that:
• Mentoring, when combined with training, increases a manager’s productivity by 88%
• 30% women executives and 47% of women of color pointed to “lack of mentoring” as a barrier to their advancement
Check out this article for some additional information about the benefits of mentoring:
Based on the positive response to the webinar we conducted earlier this month, we are hosting another webinar
in celebration of January as national mentoring month:
Register now for the following session, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST.
How Can You Get the Best Results From Your Mentoring Initiatives?
During this session, we will:
• Discuss areas to consider when designing and sustaining mentoring programs to get the best results
• Preview some solutions to help kick-off or jump-start your mentoring imitative
• Determine how to maximize your return on investment for mentoring
• Provide some specific suggestions on how you can apply what you learned to enhance mentoring in your organization
I will co-facilitate the session with Valerie Lingeman. She is a seasoned professional who coaches leaders, teams, and the organizations they care about, through change and transformation. Val’s expertise is rooted in her 25-year career with the CIA, in national security and foreign intelligence, where leaders face complexity, ambiguity, and volatility every day. Val will present an overview of an innovative approach to mentoring: group mentoring.
INCENTIVE FOR FIRST 10 REGISTRANTS
The first ten people to register for this session will receive a complimentary copy of Mentoring 101; by John C. Maxwell
If you are not able to attend but are interested in fostering innovation in your organization, send me a message and we will send you a link to the recording of the session.
What do you see as the primary benefits of mentoring?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.