How have you said thank you to your employees on employee appreciation day?

Home Forums Leadership and Management How have you said thank you to your employees on employee appreciation day?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Juana Williams 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Ken Boxer
    Participant

Employee recognition is critical and that it should not be shoved aside for 364 of the year.

It is not too late to do something to recognize your employees on employee appreciation day. Three simple ideas include:

Sending a personalized note of thanks, letting people know what you appreciate about them
    Gift cards for a restaurant, movie, or to a local establishment
    In-Office Services: on-site massage therapists, car washers, and even ‘errand-runners’ for your team.

I recently conducted a webinar, which included a list of 10 No-Cost Ways to Recognize Employees. We also have access to some of the leading employee engagement research. If you would like a copy of this list or a white paper with some of this research, send me a message.
    How are you planning to celebrate employee appreciation day?

Juana Williams
    Participant

Hello. Employee appreciation day? Never heard of it. My agency does recognize employees with state service of 25, 30, 35 or 40 years of service with a dinner once a year.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.