How have you said thank you to your employees on employee appreciation day?

Home Forums Human Resources How have you said thank you to your employees on employee appreciation day?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ken Boxer 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Ken Boxer
    Participant

How have you said thank you to your employees on employee appreciation day?

Employee recognition is critical and that it should not be shoved aside for 364 of the year.

It is not too late to do something to recognize your employees on employee appreciation day. Three simple ideas include:

1. Sending a personalized note of thanks, letting people know what you appreciate about them
    2. Gift cards for a restaurant, movie, or to a local establishment
    3. In-Office Services: on-site massage therapists, car washers, and even ‘errand-runners’ for your team.

I recently conducted a webinar, which included a list of 10 No-Cost Ways to Recognize Employees. We also have access to some of the leading employee engagement research. If you would like a copy of this list or a white paper with some of this research, send me a message.

How are you planning to celebrate employee appreciation day?

Elisa Mullins
    Participant

Good morning, I would appreciate receiving the list and/or white paper with the engagement research. Reward and recognition is a struggle, especially for government employees. Thank you! [email protected]

Terrence Hill
    Participant

Ken – I’d like your list of 10 no-cost ways to recognize employees. I’m in an interagency work group on social recognition led by OPM. Employee recognition day went completely unnoticed in my agency, but I’m a proponent of the “every day is recognition day” philosophy. I really like the new book “The Power of Thanks” as the bible for recognition practices.

Patricia D Jones
    Participant

Hello Ken,

I would like to have a copy of your list of 10-No Cost Ways to Recognize employees. I believe I could share it with others in my agency. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Kathy Thomas
    Participant

Good morning
    I would love to review whatever information you have on employee engagement. My Email is [email protected]

Thank You!

Michelle A. Kirwan
    Participant

I would also love to receive this information (10 No cost ways). My email address is [email protected]. Thank you!!!

Bob Blyth
    Participant

Would love a copy of the 10 no cost ways to recognize employees

Ken Boxer
    Participant

Thank you for all of your follow-up comments to my post on how to say thank you to employees on employee appreciation Day — which should be every day!

I will send you the information requested to each of you individually.

In addition, I am curious to hear what did your organization do to say thank you to employees on employee appreciation Day?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.