How is everyone holding up as the end of FY approaches?

Home Forums Miscellaneous How is everyone holding up as the end of FY approaches?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Amanda Blount 9 years ago.

• Author

Amanda Blount
    Participant

Just checking in with everyone. Most of us have some tight deadlines coming up, and I am just checking to see what the plans look like for everyone for the next few days. We are all in this together.
    Let’s hear it! What is the comment that comes to mind right now?

Go ahead – you know you want to scream! 🙂

Amanda Blount
    Participant

Then I am glad you like coffee. Sounds like terribly boring stuff, and we want you awake when making the tough decisions about the budget. 🙂 BTW – I don’t think I have found anyone who says thay actually like that kind of stuff. So, you are in good company. 🙂

Amanda Blount
    Participant

This is our last week of the FY. Let’s see, we have faced; computer virus which shut our state down for days, the piggy flu, some computers were still having issues on Friday, a fiancee of our coworker had a heart attack, people out for many various reasons; Dr appts, vacation, schools, AT, etc., …(did I mention the virus in the computers is still haunting us?), printers are offline, e-mail is up and down, and to top it off a few phones went down. 🙂 Oh yes, it is going to be a sprint to the end. But, we will make it! 🙂 Thank goodness for coffee!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.