March 28, 2012 at 5:47 pm #157466
The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was created to make markets for consumer financial products and services work for Americans. CFPB is creating a world-class Human Capital organization to achieve our consumer protection mission. We are seeking a collaborative and innovative thought leader to head the Human Capital Systems Team. The Team will ensure CFPB has the HR information systems to achieve its strategic objectives.
CFPB is seeking an outstanding Lead to oversee and enable the work of the Human Capital Systems Team. This candidate will:
- Drive the development and oversight of Human Capital information systems
- Lead CFPB’s lifecycle for system development and integration through business process reengineering, requirements analysis, and the customization/configuration of commercial off the shelf (COTS) systems.
- Align enterprise-wide human capital information technology across the Human Capital spectrum (e.g. talent management, organizational structure and job design, performance management, workforce analytics, benefits and compensation, learning management, etc.)
- Create strategic plans for the development, enhancement, maintenance, and future development of the business information systems
- Work closely with internal customers to assess needs and collaborate closely with them to develop solutions
- Capture and share information about current and emerging technology to inform a strategic approach to human capital technology enhancement
- Leverage mastery of project management methods, processes, and procedures
- Lead cross functional IT development efforts in close coordination with IT professional staff (e.g. requirements, design, testing, deployment and post-implementation support)
The ideal candidate is an expert authority on the development and implementation of human capital information systems. They are collaborative and innovative in managing the technology development lifecycle to They are an adept manager of programs that can design and execute creative and innovative systems. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be successful in this role. This candidate will possess the exceptional mental agility and the flexibility required to operate in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment. Excellent leadership, resource stewardship, analytical and problem solving skills are required for success in this role. CFPB is seeking individuals with a relentless commitment to professional and organizational excellence.
If anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please contact CFPB, at [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.