I am not sure. Many areas including spending/costs, morale, lack of integrity/ethics

Home Forums Leadership and Management I am not sure. Many areas including spending/costs, morale, lack of integrity/ethics

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jerry Maly 5 years ago.

• Author

Jerry Maly
    Participant

I am not sure how to approach these areas. I have personally been in the middle of lack of respect. This includes issues I was asked to look into then not being acknowledged for finding data. Thes issues include saving of costs of operation and costs of parts etc. Also in that area is numerous attempts to locate someone that could assist in finding some data to compare what could reult in huge savings in spending.

Then there are issues in management/leadership or lack thereof that appears and is for me. I have wondered if it is my responsibility to enlighten management of some areas of problems or to just let it ride and allow it to continue to fester. Personally I would like to see issues improved but they could be so monumental that only God could really resolve.

If there was a way or direction to work at improving without upending the whole barrel.

Someone can email me at [email protected]

Sincerely

Jerry Maly

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.