I Need Energy Folks in Government for an Online Study!

Home Forums Miscellaneous I Need Energy Folks in Government for an Online Study!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joshua Aaron DeLung 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Joshua Aaron DeLung
    Participant

THE VALUE FOR YOU: $20 (within Office of Ethics limit), a copy of the research report, and ensuring that companies who provide power and energy efficiency services to the government are meeting your pain points

TO PARTICIPATE: Send me your email address to get login info — participate any time you want within a 24-hour period the day of the study

—–

I’m currently recruiting for an easy, online, communicate-when-you-want focus group for government energy folks.

Are you a federal or state/local government worker who is an energy/facility manager, contracting officer/COR, sustainability officer, policy/regulatory official or comptroller/finance official who deals in working with energy services companies?

If so, I would very much appreciate you (A) letting me know you want to participate so I can email you login info and (B) passing this request on to every qualified person you know.

The study will revolve around making it easier for government and ESCOs to communicate with each other and help ESCOs find ways to shift their business models to address the pain points of government.

Thanks!

Joshua Aaron DeLung
    Participant

No takers?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.