February 27, 2015 at 2:56 pm #239891
Dear Industry Partners,
You are invited to participate in the Integrated Award Environment’s next virtual industry outreach event on March 24, 2015 from 11:00AM to 12:00PM EDT.
Focused on the IAE Common Services Platform, this webcast meeting is intended for audiences interested in learning about our platform-as-a-service approach: what tools we’re bringing to the table for developing applications in IAE, how we’d expect application developers to build code in our environment, and how we see IAE using the platform to the best value for the government and its award stakeholders.
Attendees will learn about our IAE technology stack, how it enables application development, and basic expectations of developers using that stack.
IAE IT Director Navin Vembar and Common Services Program Manager Minh Phan will be leading the discussion with introductions from Judith Zawatsky.
There will be ample time for questions-and-answers.
Please register for this informative and interactive event by clicking here: http://gsafas.adobeconnect.com/paas/event/registration.html?campaign-id=GovLoop
The upcoming event is the sixth in a series of Industry Day events initiated by IAE to increase openness and transparency about the new Integrated Award Environment.
Previously, IAE hosted:
1. A December 9 webcast that focused on the IAE Transparency Initiative
2. A July 31 webcast that focused on the Business Case for Change
3. A May 10 webcast that focused on transparency
4. An April 7 webcast that focused on the target technical architecture and the establishment of a Common Services platform including identity and access management, hosting and APIs, and data stores and search
5. A December 7, 2013 event centered on IAE’s overall high-level architecture and our architectural principles
The online presentations and all of the accompanying materials are available in the IAE Industry Community on Interact.
A recording of the full upcoming March 24, 2015 event, all handouts, and other materials will be posted online in the Interact IAE Industry Community following the event.
Please send any questions regarding any of the IAE Industry Day events to [email protected].
As always, we look forward to your participation, feedback, and input!
IAE Acting Assistant Commissioner
IAE Director of Outreach & Stakeholder Management
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.