If You Could be a Local Government Superhero, What Would You Call Yourself?

Home Forums Technology If You Could be a Local Government Superhero, What Would You Call Yourself?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jerry Rhoads 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

As a kid I always loved watching superhero cartoons. One of my favorites, was Captain Planet. I thought it was so cool how he saved the environment from all of the polluting bad guys of the world.

We see things around our city every day that we don’t like, whether it’s graffiti in our neighborhood, a pothole, or trash. Wouldn’t it be great if we could be the superhero of our town or city?

If You Could be a Local Government Superhero, What Would You Call Yourself?

I would be, Graffiti Girl – defending our neighborhoods from being defaced by spray paint. Luckily for each of us, we can all be local superheroes. Check out this video below:

So download the app, get out there, and be a superhero! Download the CitySourced app for your smartphone. It’s currently available on iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7!

————————-

CitySourced is a real time mobile civic engagement tool. CitySourced provides a free, simple, and intuitive tool empowering citizens to identify civic issues (graffiti, trash, potholes, etc.) and report them to city hall for quick resolution; an opportunity for government to use technology to save money and improve accountability to those they govern; and a positive, collaborative platform for real action. Our platform is called CitySourced, as it empowers everyday citizens to use their smart phones to make their cities a better place.

Jerry Rhoads
    Participant

I would be Captain Silo Smasher! Bringing open communications between all levels of Government via Business Analytics and data sharing…..

Andrew K Kirk
    Participant

I’d be the Cig Slayer. My super powers would allow me to vaporize all the cigarette butts that people littler on our streets, parks, bodies of water. 🙂

Andrew K Kirk
    Participant

Jerry,

You’d be a hero to many!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.