I’m the Small Business Success Story for the National Government Contracting Summit Wednesday August 5th

Home Forums Miscellaneous I’m the Small Business Success Story for the National Government Contracting Summit Wednesday August 5th

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Marissa Levin 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Marissa Levin
    Participant

Hi everyone: I will be presenting as the Small Business Success Story at the National Government Contracting Summit on Wednesday August 5that 2:00 PM.

I just found out my audience will be 200 + people – yikes!!

I have put together what I think is a very valuable presentation on the complete process of government contracting – from the very early stages of jumping into the gov contracting pool, all the way through building a winning RFP and establishing a long-term corporate strategy. I talk about the internal requirements you must have from an infrastructure perspective, and when you should or should not pursue an opportunity. It’s been a long road getting to where we are – in 15 different agencies across civilian, defense, and intelligence – with multiple Schedules, IDIQs, and GWACs. I am so happy to have the opportunity to share both our successes and our lessons learned with my friends in the government contracting community.

Here is the website for the event – I hope to see you there!

http://www.nasbc.org/html/nsbfcs-0809.aspx

Marissa Levin
    CEO, Information Experts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.