March 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm #95312
Govplace is searching for an articulate, visionary executive to take over marketing leadership of our rapidly growing value added reseller and systems integrator. This outstanding leader will create all of Govplace’s corporate communication and lead generation activities as well as contribute to, and advocate for, marketing’s perspective within Govplace’s senior leadership team.
Govplace is a rapidly growing $110M government technology reseller and integrator. We leverage performance based contracting to develop enterprise data center efficiency solutions exclusively for the public sector. Our deep experience leveraging BPAs and IDIQs to capture projects and programs has helped us secure market share inside agencies including Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, and the counties of Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego. This position is based in Reston, VA.
Some Govplace’s challenges and opportunities include:
• Growth from 2006 to 2009 from $26M to $110M in revenue.
• Two major won programs to create on premises cloud computing environments for the government.
The Marketing Director will:
• Develop and deploy innovative communication strategies to keep Govplace’s value proposition top-of-mind with our key stakeholders. Govplace stakeholders include our customers, manufacturers, distributors and employees. Marketing builds and refines our messaging and tailors it to the unique needs of our stakeholders. Govplace delivers that message through tools including Web 2.0, social media, promotional events, trade shows, web based campaigns, in-field seminars, webinars, internet advertising and PR.
• Increase the number and quality of qualified leads generated by marketing activities for our profit centers. Marketing converts Govplace’s corporate messaging and value proposition into compelling lead generation campaigns. By creating effective events and activities, Govplace drives maximum qualified customer and prospective customer participation resulting in leads, pipeline and closed business.
• Increase manufacturer funded MDF. Govplace receives substantial marketing development funds from our manufacturing and distribution partners to pay for Govplace’s cooperative brand and lead building activities. The Marketing Director will build and grow the partner relationships to maximize both the amount of and the return on their investments.
The ideal candidate brings proven success in marketing roles requiring extensive interaction with sales and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Experience in all facets of marketing including content development, online, direct mail, social media and the ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating the most effective elements to achieve qualified demand generation. The successful candidate will be sales-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive and hands on, with the ability to work with all levels of management. Experience in marketing distribution and technology services to government or commercial organizations is a huge plus!
Govplace offers a market competitive compensation package including salary as well as a 401K, profit sharing, competitive health benefits and performance driven incentives.
Reston, VA, US.
Find out more information about this position at:
If all of this fits your experience – and you are looking for the opportunity to contribute to our success, send your resume to:
E-mail: [email protected]
Attn: Human Resources
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.