October 23, 2010 at 10:27 pm #113396
We have a client who needs a very experienced federal cost/pricing person for an immediate, full-time, temp-to-perm position. No clearance is needed. Salary is negotiable.
• Support Federal Government line of business through the development and preparation of Pricing Proposals for major Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Statements of Work (SOW).
• Responsibilities include analyzing RFP requirements, developing pricing related timelines, and working closely with account teams and corporate business development groups to provide complex pricing for various information technology and business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
• Position requires the development of financial models, determination of price to win strategy, presentation of deal financials to senior management, and creation of the submitted price proposal.
• Must have experience in developing Federal Government cost proposals with a strong working knowledge of FAR/CAS, DFAR and related government contracting and procurement regulations.
• Determination of revenue recognition methodology and review with controller.
• Must have a strong financial background with the ability to perform complex financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, and financial risk assessment.
All other duties as assigned.
Education and Typical Years Experience:
• MBA and 8 years related experience with 6 years of direct government pricing experience OR Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field and 10 years related experience with 6 years of direct government pricing experience.
• MBA Preferred.
• Direct management oversight of Federal Pricing team.
• Intimate familiarity with GWAC, IDIQ, BPA, and GSA contract vehicles.
• Must have experience in the development of price proposals for the following contract types: firm fixed-price, fixed price, time and materials, level of effort, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and cost reimbursement.
• Experience with producing and presenting pricing review material in professional work environment to senior management.
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).
If this interests you, please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] immediately.
Please feel free to forward this message. Thank you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.