January 18, 2012 at 2:24 pm #149946
- Are you passionate about improving public engagement with government?
- Do you love providing exceptional service to customers?
- Are you invigorated by leading multiple complex projects?
The Implementation Consultant is a forward thinking, customer focused leader who works hand-in-hand with the Client Success Team to ensure that governments maximize their use of GovDelivery products and services. This starts with the initial product implementation and continues though ongoing efforts to increase product uptake and utilization
Implementation Consultants manage complex projects for sophisticated clients. Maintaining the highest level of product knowledge, ensuring prompt and proper implementation of GovDelivery Digital Communication Management (DCM) and other products and contributing to product development, the successful candidate is a consummate supporter of the client. Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones of this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a 'whatever it takes' attitude to ensure client success.
Well positioned as a leader in Government to Citizen communications, we have a large, established client base and a strong customer-oriented culture. We continue to build an organization of smart, aggressive and awesome people committed to our mission and focused on our customers. Energy, attitude, integrity and reliability are required for success in our results-oriented company.
- Manage multiple GovDelivery product implementations on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
- Advocate and evangelize “best practices” approaches to account set ups to ensure long term success and value for GovDelivery clients
- Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges around effective, efficient and engaging communications
- Clarify and drive implementation commitments
- Conduct system training for client administrators
- Establish and maintain clear chains of accountability within GovDelivery and client organizations
- Maintain project plans and other forms of communications regarding status and issues for assigned implementations.
- Collaborate with the Customer Support, Sales and Marketing teams
- 20% Travel
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for public sector success
- Client focus – able to understand what drives customer needs
- Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- World class problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills via multiple formats (oral and written)
- Success in an account implementation/set up role
- Successful facilitation of SaaS implementations.
- Project Management, preferably with Government clients
- CRM solutions (SalesForce preferred)
- Online training solutions (WebEx preferred)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Web 2.0, social media and web interactive capabilities, including digital communication options (e-mail, SMS, RSS, etc)
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate's experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
GovDelivery, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 600 Saint Paul, MN 55102 -or- [email protected]
Location: Saint Paul, MN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.