August 18, 2011 at 12:52 pm #139018
Inside Sales Position
Winvale is a fast-growing company that is recognized as a leader in the public sector technology marketplace. We deliver a unique combination of services for software and hardware manufacturers, their channel partners, and government agencies at the federal, state, and local levels. Founded in 2003, Winvale has been recognized by Inc. and SmartCEO Magazines as a top-growth company. As a continuation of our development, we're excited to announce an opening for an Inside Sales position within our Washington, DC office.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a consultative sales role where understanding the prospects needs and presenting solutions around those needs is paramount. They must be excited about making calls, engaging people, and moving them through the sales cycle. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com or other CRM System is a must. A college degree is required.
Required Skills include:
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience and or appointment setting in a B2B environment
- Dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience working in a results-oriented environment
Key Responsibilities include:
- Relentless follow through - Closers wanted!
- Research and develop target accounts
- Initiate the sales process
- Create interest in the company and its offerings - qualify prospects
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Other duties as assigned
This is a high growth opportunity with great earning potential. The position offers a competitive compensation plan. For consideration, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to: [email protected]. Winvale is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.