January 13, 2010 at 3:00 pm #89127
The United States Intelligence Community (IC), an integrated network of agencies that work together to protect our Nation's security, is seeking a culturally diverse, technically savvy workforce for exciting careers in a number of fields. Join us at the IC Virtual Career Fair to explore career opportunities, chat with recruiters, and apply for job openings - all from the comfort of your computer!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 | 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
NOTE: Download and print the PDF file attached below for more information.
The IC Virtual Career Fair will offer hundreds of career opportunities available in a diverse array of disciplines, including:
* Cybersecurity/Information Assurance
* Engineering and Physical Science
* Foreign Languages*
* Information Technology
* Intelligence Analysis
* Law Enforcement
* Many others
Note: The majority of positions are located in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area. Not all opportunities are available at all agencies.
*Proficiency in one of the following languages is highly desirable - Arabic, Dari, Farsi, Mandarin, Pashto, Somali, or Urdu.
At the IC Virtual Career Fair you will be able to:
* Visit virtual booths for Intelligence Community agencies
* Chat with recruiters in real time
* Apply to job openings
* Network with other job seekers
* Watch live presentations
* Download electronic brochures and videos
Best of all there are no travel expenses and suits are not required!
The following Intelligence Community Agencies will be participating in the event:
* Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
* Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
* Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
* Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
* National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
* National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
* National Security Agency (NSA)
* Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)
* Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.