Interested to Learn

Home Forums Miscellaneous Interested to Learn

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nate 2 months ago.

• Author

Michelle Cosner
    Participant

What is everyone using (platform/process) for a SME/expertise/knowledge provider “locator”? Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jon denz
    Participant

Any updates on this?

Sandra
    Participant

When an organization needs to create training materials, a subject matter expert (SME) is an important part of the team.As I went through latest nigeria news paper I discovered Geeks on plane: Silicon Valley investors to engage Africa’s tech ecosystem

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Sandra.

Isaak Garcia
    Participant

Thank you for such a valuable information. I was looking for a long time detailed explanation. Really appreciate your reply!

Isaak Garcia
    Participant

There are many topics that are very interesting to explore. I chose the topic of philosophy of history in the second half of the 20th century for research. I am writing a thesis on this subject and I am very professionally helped by the service https://edubirdie.com/thesis-writing-help, which employs people with higher education, some of whom even have degrees. it seems to me that this is very important. Therefore, you can contact them at your request.

Kaylee Brown
    Participant

College days can be scary for most of us, as whole new concepts are thrown at you. Unlike the school writing level, Writing is crucial to many college classes. Professors are going to be so strict and tend to look for key elements in each paper. A thesis statement is an imperative trait to form a strong essay, and it unifies and provides direction for a piece of Writing. Also, it determines your grade and future too. As thesis statements are essential for obtaining good grades, most of the students opt for thesis paper help services to make their paper reliable. Most of the thesis helpers have good knowledge and experience along with the degree to write an impressive thesis. Your paper needs to focus on three key elements- audience, purpose, and content, and dissertation helpers and thesis help online services can take your burden away. During my master’s, I was also feeling stuck in completing my paper. Then I got to know about the dissertation help services, and I must say, they were high in professionalism and helped me to win the battle. With their editing and data analysis help, they provided the committee finally accepted it. Now I can finally move on.

Ricky Widener
    Participant

Hello, to be honest, this is the first time I hear about a platform for an SME locator. Perhaps you have mixed up some letters? In any case, I think you should post this question on Twitter, because given the huge audience of programmers in this service, you will definitely get an answer. I often see tweets there with various questions and noticed that most often such tweets are posted by accounts that have at least 12 thousand subscribers! I am sure their owners are using the services of https://soclikes.com/buy-twitter-followers in order to wind up subscribers on Twitter.

Nate
    Participant

If you have learned something about it you can make video for tiktok. I read from here https://newswire.net/newsroom/blog-post/00121459-do-i-need-to-include-shares-into-my-promotion.html that tiktok shares can promote your video. I think you should use it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.