Introducing Myself

Home Forums Miscellaneous Introducing Myself

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard E Mallory 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Marc Berson
    Participant

Hi … I am Marc Berson. I have 28 years experience serving as a management consultant, practice director, advisor and instructor to help large organizations (e.g., Federal, State and Local government, non-profits and commercial enterprises) improve performance, become more efficient and reduce costs. A few years ago, I established a management consulting firm, Practical Management Envisioneering (PME) to continue these services for which I am most passionate about. I am a certified Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) and Project Management Professional (PMP). I have provided services to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Treasury Dept./IRS, Veterans Affairs, State Dept., Dept. of Energy, Howard County Government, Frederick County Government, Prince George’s County Public Schools, etc. I can be reached via email at [email protected]. Our website is http://www.practical-me.com. I look forward to connecting with you!

Our Specialties are:

Performance Improvement / Metrics Development
    Workforce Analysis / Staffing Standards & Modeling
    Acquisition / Purchasing Strategy & Support
    Competitive Sourcing (A-76)
    Process Reengineering / Six Sigma
    Business Case Analysis
    Industrial / Management Engineering
    Statistics / Data Collection / Analytics
    Facilitation / Workshops
    ERP / SAP Integration and Assessment
    Customer/Employee Satisfaction Surveys
    Training in Acquisition, A-76, Process Imp., QA, Leadership, Teamwork, etc.

Project Management / PMO Support

Grants management

Richard E Mallory
    Participant

Marc is also an officer of the Government Division of the American Society for Quality, and edits its newsletter. He is an acknowledged quality professional.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.