Introduction

Home Forums Acquisitions Introduction

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Douglas E. Boettner 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Douglas E. Boettner
    Participant

I served as the Director of Contracts with the New York State Office of the State Comptroller for over 22 years. I was responsible for the review and approval of all contracts awarded by the over 300 New York State Executive Agencies. By virtue of my extensive experience and involvement in the co-authoring of all New York State procurement and contracting legislation, I am considered to be one of the foremost authorities on New York State procurement and contracting.

I am currently the president of Boettner & Associates LLC, a government procurement and contracting consulting firm located in Albany. I am a registered lobbyist with New York State and the author of a political column entitled Keeping It Real for The Empire Page which is an online publication centering on the politics and government of New York State.

I also volunteer for several Not-for-Profits including: The National Kidney Foundation; the American Diabetes Foundation; the Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation; Peaceful Acres Horses, Inc.; and, New York State for Veterans. I am a member of the Mendelssohn Club of Albany and a member of the Rotterdam Sunrise Rotary Club.

I attended Bentley College in Boston and I live in North Bethlehem with his wife Debbie and I have two grown sons.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.