January 7, 2013 at 10:06 pm #175528
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
If you’re a leader with knowledge and understanding of the full spectrum of inclusion in the workforce, the IRS has an opportunity for you. We have a couple openings for Diversity and Inclusion Specialist: Special Emphasis Program Managers. This job closes Friday, January 18, 2013.
Salary: $74,872.00 to $115,742.00
Series and Grade: GS-0301-12/13
Position Info: Full-time
Vacancies: 2 in Washington, DC
As a Diversity and Inclusion Specialist your duties may include:
- Partner with Human Capital Office leaders to ensure diversity and inclusion is embedded in recruitment, hiring, performance management, retention, leadership development, and all other aspects of human capital management.
- Identify, partners, and leverages relationships with key internal stakeholders to enhance diversity and inclusion outcomes.
- Manage and partner with employee organizations, and any diversity-related councils or employee diversity groups.
- Advise managers and work groups on how employee engagement and work-life balance tools are related to diversity and inclusion.
- Provide advice to HCO regarding survey questions on diversity and inclusion, and analyzes overall survey results.
- Partner with business unit hiring officials to support recruitment needs and develop retention strategies based on current and future diversity and talent needs.
- Serve as subject-matter expert providing consultative services and guidance in developing and managing diversity and inclusion programs across the organization.
- Coordinate with consultant and development staff on the design and delivery of diversity and inclusion education and training.
- Create, facilitate, and implement training sessions to improve the understanding of diversity and inclusion.
- Create and implement metrics, monitoring, and reporting systems to effectively benchmark organizational progress in diversity and inclusion.
To view the full announcement and apply go to: https://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/335066400#TopofPage
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.