January 7, 2013 at 9:50 pm #175526
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
If you’re a leader with knowledge and understanding of the full spectrum of inclusion in the workforce, the IRS has an opportunity for you. We have an opening for Diversity and Inclusion Specialist who will manage our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Program. This job closes Friday, January 18, 2013.
Salary: $74,872.00 to $115,742.00 / Per Year
Series and Grade: GS-0301-12/13
Position Info: Full-time
Vacancies: 1 in Washington, DC
As a Diversity and Inclusion Specialist managing our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Program, your duties may include:
- Partner with Human Capital Office leaders to ensure diversity and inclusion is embedded in recruitment, hiring, performance management, retention, leadership development, and all other aspects of human capital management.
- Identify, partner, and leverage relationships with key internal stakeholders to enhance diversity and inclusion outcomes.
- Manage and partner with employee organizations, and any diversity-related councils or employee diversity groups.
- Advise managers and work groups on how employee engagement and work-life balance tools are related to diversity and inclusion.
- Provide advice to HCO regarding survey questions on diversity and inclusion, and analyzes overall survey results.
- Partner with business unit hiring officials to support recruitment needs and develop retention strategies based on current and future diversity and talent needs.
- Serve as subject-matter expert providing consultative services and guidance in developing and managing diversity and inclusion programs across the organization.
- Coordinate with consultant and development staff on the design and delivery of diversity and inclusion education and training.
- Create, facilitate, and implement training sessions to improve the understanding of diversity and inclusion.
- Create and implement metrics, monitoring, and reporting systems to effectively benchmark organizational progress in diversity and inclusion.
To view the full announcement and apply go to: https://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/335066200#duties
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.