February 3, 2012 at 3:37 pm #151827
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
IRS Job: Management and Program Analyst
If you love research and analytics and you want to be part of a creative and innovative team, the IRS needs you! We have immediate openings for management and program analyst in our newly created Online Services division. Consider putting your knowledge and skills to use helping deliver a quality online experience for America’s taxpayers. Apply now the position closes February 8, 2012
Salary: $51,630.00 to $116,282.00 / Per Year
Series and Grade: GS – 0343 – 09/11/12/13
Position info: Full time
Vacancies: 3 in Lanham, MD 3 in Boston, MA
As a management and program analyst your duties may include:
● Develop and interpret guidance on program planning, execution, and evaluation.
● Prepare a variety of documents including, memos, policy statements and, legislative proposals
● Recommend effective operations consistent with policies and objectives.
● Develop long-range program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones.
● Identify ways to resolve or address issues which directly affect of principal program goals and objectives.
● Research new or improved business and management practices
●Support the operation and maintenance of the IRS.gov website
●Develop and manage website content and applications
To view the detailed announcement and apply, visit: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/308464600
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.