February 21, 2012 at 5:21 pm #153771
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
If you are a strategic thinker with management experience who is interested in leading a creative and innovative team, the IRS needs you! We have an immediate opening for a product manager for our newly created Online Services division. Consider putting your knowledge and skills to use helping deliver a quality online experience for America’s taxpayers. This position closes Monday February 27, 2012
Salary: $123,758.00 to $155,500.00 / Per Year
Series and Grade: GS-0301- 15
Position info: Full time
Vacancies: Washington, DC and Lanham, MD
As a product manager you duties may include:
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of taxpayer market segments and taxpayer needs.
- Working with business unit executives to develop product portfolio strategies and product performance metrics.
- Collaborating with other IRS divisions to establish marketing plans and development activities.
- Developing and implementing product training along with materials for marketing and operations.
- Participating in executive-level funding discussions with IRS personnel and outside vendors.
- Developing marketing presentations, proposals, and scripts.
- Assisting the director in developing or revising policies related to the various online applications and IRS.gov website.
- Responding to requests from senior leadership and external stakeholders such as U.S. Department of the Treasury, the Office of Management and Budget, and the U.S. Congress.
To view the detailed announcement and apply, visit: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/309887100
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.