November 2, 2011 at 6:45 pm #144970
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
If you’re an experienced economist with great analytical skills and an understanding of complex tax issues, the IRS needs you. We have multiple openings for senior economists. If you’re looking for a new career challenge and the opportunity to grow as a leader – apply now! This announcement closes December 30, 2011.
Salary: $105,211.00 to $148,806.00 / per year
Series and Grade: GS-0110-14
Position Info: Full-time
Vacancies: Multiple vacancies in Chicago, IL, Laguna Niguel, CA, New York, NY, San Francisco CA, and Washington, DC
As a senior economist you will:
• Initiate and execute research projects
• Perform an in-depth review and analysis for accuracy of all material produced for a given study.
• Perform research and analysis of tax issues involving economics, transfer pricing and valuation related to specific taxpayers.
• Perform research and conduct studies on strategic initiatives. These initiatives include: globalization issues, asset intensity, regulation projects, tax shelters, and electronic commerce.
• Assist senior management in determining objectives, scope, and timeliness for future initiatives or projects.
• Assume responsibility for the effective use of resources within assigned subject matter.
• Prepare and present written materials and oral presentations appropriate for the intended audience.
• Provide guidance and feedback to economists or other professionals based on in-depth knowledge of research, program, or policy requirements.
To view the detailed announcement and apply go to: http://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/302037100
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.