March 27, 2013 at 8:33 pm #177583
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
If you are a skilled Americain Sign Language Interpreter, the IRS wants you!
Salary: $57,408.00 to $74,628.00 / Per Year
Series and Grade: GS-1040-11
Position Info: Full-time
Locations: Memphis, TN
Duties may include:
- Interpreting for deaf or hard-of-hearing employees in a variety of settings, including meetings, seminars, conferences or training
- Coordinating the scheduling of in-house or contract interpreter services, to include making necessary arrangements, completing purchase order requests, and tracking hours and allocated funds
- Conducting an ongoing program on in-house sign language instruction for employees, to include developing and implementing the training and evaluating program effectiveness
- Identifying barriers and assist in resolving communication problems between supervisors and deaf/hard-of-hearing employees.
- Developing and conduct workshops and presentations for managers about integrating deaf, hearing and IRS cultures and sign language instruction.
Sound like the career opportunity you have been looking for? To view the full announcement and apply go to: https://irs.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/340367300
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.