April 11, 2012 at 7:37 pm #158533
Chris IRS RecruiterParticipant
The IRS has immediate openings for supervisory tax law specialist. If you are a strong leader with experience in tax law and transfer pricing, this position could be a great career move for you. Put your expert knowledge and skills to use serving the American taxpayer. Apply now; this position closes Friday, May 04, 2012 .
Salary: $116,326.00 to $155,500.00 / Per Year
Series and Grade: IR-0987-03
Position Info: Full-time
As a supervisory tax law specialist your duties may include:
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and evaluating all the activities of a staff of and support personnel in the transfer pricing office.
- Assign work to subordinates based on priorities, selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees.
- Interview candidates for positions within the organization/unit, and recommend appointment, promotion, or reassignment to such positions.
- Hear and resolve complaints from employees, refer group grievances and/or more serious unresolved complaints as appropriate.
- Identify developmental and training needs of employees, providing or arranging for needed development and training.
- Initiate ways to improve production, work processes, and to increase the quality of work
To view the full announcement and apply go to: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/313904600
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.