June 12, 2013 at 4:19 pm #179105
IT Specialist II (Job # 3155):
Monitor the oper:ation of Mid-Range computer systems AS400 and client/server systems.
Recognize operational/production problems, system messages and failures and assist in solutions.
Complete nightly Production and Instant Schedules and Balance Reports.
Audit all STATE games with Draw Manager.
Update websites, Email Media Result Sheet and Estimated Jackpots for Fantasy 5, The Pick, Mega Millions, Powerball, eNewsletters for all games and all Sales personnel Blackberries.
Maintain Tape Library, maintain Data Pros documentation and prepare documentation for nightly, weekly and monthly off-site tapes.
Prepare and send weekly Billing.
IT Specialist III (Job # 3130):
Provides support for Windows 2008 Servers, Windows 7 desktops, printers and peripherals
• Responsible for Exchange 2007, Active Directory, and mobile devices; administration
• Performs website administration using Microsoft SQL 2008 and IIS 7
• Manages Anti-Virus on servers and desktops
• Performs administration and maintenance of firewalls and switches
• Installs and maintains lottery backup and recovery systems.
• Performs related duties as assigned
Apply at azstatejobs.gov (Job #’s 3130, 3155)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.