“It’s Not You, It’s Me”: Evaluating Current and Prospective Clients For Your Business

Home Forums Leadership and Management “It’s Not You, It’s Me”: Evaluating Current and Prospective Clients For Your Business

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Marissa Levin 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Marissa Levin
    Participant

My latest column offers advice about selecting your clients wisely. We often forget – or don’t even realize – that we can choose the people that surround us – both in our personal lives, and in business. Those that we select for our most important relationships have tremendous influence on the decisions we make and the outcomes we experience.

It is so important to be selective and discriminating with these choices. Not only is it our right; it is also our responsibility to both ourselves (for self-care and self-preservation) and also to our business (if we are business owners).

Read my latest article (available on Women Grow Business and in my Entrepreneurship Examiner column) to learn why some customers are threats, how to spot them, and what to do about it.

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/LUxfV.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.