August 11, 2011 at 2:57 pm #138175
- Surveillance with a Purpose: Use your attention to detail and knowledge of federal and state accounting rules and regulations to ensure compliance, establish and maintain internal controls, and conduct financial monitoring.
- Generate Solutions: Use your creativity to evaluate current business processes and establish goals, objectives and priorities for all accounting functions related to MDT programs.
- Cultivate Long Lasting Relationships: Apply your technical assistance within our organization by assisting MDT's financial contacts, budget analysts, and project management staff to ensure consistency of policies and procedures.
- Continuous learning and self-development
- Team Leadership and accountability when relied upon by others as a valid resource
- Proactive and solution oriented. Seeks solutions. Anticipates potential problems.
- Problem solving skills in order to perform research and analysis
- Governmental Accounting
- Grant Management
- Department accounting policy rules and regulations
- Budgeting, auditing and financial reporting and related automated accounting and financial software
- State and Federal accounting policies and laws
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or closely related field and two (2) years of work-related experience.
To learn more about this opening, visit https://svc.mt.gov/statejobsearch/listingdetails.aspx?id=5700
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.