August 12, 2011 at 7:46 pm #138243
Job Title: Assistant Website Administrator
Agency: Railroad Retirement Board
Job Announcement Number: 11-DEU-08 518524MB
SALARY RANGE: $75,403.00 – $75,403.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Friday, August 12, 2011 to Thursday, August 18, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-2210-12
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy – Chicago Metro area, IL
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: United States Citizens
Come aboard the Railroad Retirement Board and join us in using creativity, automation and innovation to carry out our mission to administer insurance benefit programs under the Railroad Retirement Act and the Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act. You can be a part of the team that delivers best in class service to railroad workers and their families!
As an Assistant Website Administrator at the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB), you will assist the Web Manager in planning, designing, and managing internal and external web sites.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE PAID.
This job announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
* U.S. Citizenship Required
* Be sure to read the ‘How to Apply’ section and submit required documents
* Males born after 12/31/59 must be registered with Selective Service
* Successful completion of a full background investigation may be required
As an Assistant Website Administrator with the U.S. Railroad Retirement Board (RRB), you will:
* Manage the content of the agency’s Internet, Intranet, and Extranet (Web) presence.
* Review, test, and implement new pages on the organization’s Web site.
* Edit source code, as necessary, to finalize pages that cannot be designed solely with Web authoring tools.
* Test new pages to ensure that text and tables are correctly formatted, graphics display properly, and links work.
* Publish pages on the Web server. Participate with the Web Manager in meeting with program area contacts, both as a group and individually, to develop specific plans for their participation in developing the agency’s Web.
* Fine tune current pages based on feedback from users and monthly statistics.
* Monitor Web pages and suggest changes.
* Assist with risk/vulnerability assessments or security evaluations of planned and installed systems.
* Assist the Web Manager in the developing and maintaining policies and procedures for the agency’s Internet and Intranet (Web) presence, incorporating relevant laws, regulations, and appropriate Federal guidance.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=101619175&JobTitle=Assistant+Website+Administrator&x=72&y=13&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=4&re=4&AVSDM=2011-08-12+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.