February 9, 2011 at 8:56 pm #122705
Associate Online Acquisition Manager
Intuit – Menlo Park, CA
Requisition #: 71313
Job Title: Associate Online Acquisition Manager
Job Category: Marketing/Web Marketing
City: Menlo Park
Country: United States of America
Company Overview: Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax, but that’s just the start. We recently acquired Mint. com, and we’re taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1, 600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
Come join Intuit as part of the Web Marketing team as an Online Acquisition Manager. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Your Opportunity at Intuit: The individual will be responsible for running overall online acquisition for an Intuit business unit to hit target conversions at an acceptable cost per acquisition
– Manage and optimize a portfolio of online demand generation programs focused on search engine marketing, affiliate marketing and online advertising
– Forecast and deliver on volume, cost and revenue targets
– Define, scope, develop and execute online demand generation campaigns with internal and external partners
Your Talents: REQUIREMENTS
A. Search Engine Marketing
– Intimate understanding of organic AND paid search algorithms and the requirements for success
– Knowledge of link-building tactics. Experience with advanced techniques such as linkbaits and widgets preferred.
– Ability to perform on-page optimization of html code and text copy to rank for target keywords
– Comfortable using paid search tools such as Google AdWords Editor & MSN AdCenter Desktop. Knowledge of different bidding techniques, and the ability to apply them
– Can easily build and manage Search and Content Network campaigns with hundreds of thousands of keywords. Knowledge of search engine reports to track and analyze performance
B. Other Acquisition
– Experience with setting-up and managing programs through Commission Junction, Linkshare and/or Google Affiliate Network
– Ability to recruit, establish and maintain relationships with partners
– Experience buying and optimizing display media through ad agencies and networks preferred
-Experience with Facebook Ads and Mobile Advertising preferred
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.