August 24, 2011 at 3:23 pm #139474
Job Title: BUDGET ANALYST, GS-0560-9
Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Indian Affairs
Job Announcement Number: CRPA 116/11
SALARY RANGE: $47,448.00 – $61,678.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 to Wednesday, September 07, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0560-09
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy – Albuquerque, NM
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: AREA OF CONSIDERATION: DEPARTMENT-WIDE / INDIAN PREFERENCE ELIGIBLES / CURRENT FEDERAL STATUS EMPLOYEES OR FORMER FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WITH REINSTATEMENT ELIGIBILITY
The Bureau of Indian Affairs is the lead agency for the United States in carrying on a government-to-government relationship with the tribal nations. A challenging and dynamic place to work, it enhances the quality of life, promotes economic opportunity, and carries out the responsibility to protect and improve the trust assets of American Indian, Indian tribes and Alaska Natives.
Vacancy ID: 509169
BUDGET ANALYST, GS-0560-09, 4400028A,
Southwest Region, Deputy Director – Trust Services,
Division of Natural Resources,
Forestry and Wildland Fire Management,
Albuquerque, New Mexico
GS-09: $47,448 – $61,678 Per Annum
NOTE: TRAVEL AND RELOCATION EXPENSE WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRAVEL REGULATIONS. GOVERNMENT HOUSING IS NOT AVAILABLE. THE PAY FLEXIBILITIES OF THE RECRUITMENT BONUS, RELOCATION BONUS, AND STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT MAY BE AUTHORIZED BY MANAGER.
INDIAN PREFERENCE: Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act of 1934 (Title 25, USC, Section 472). Verification of Form BIA-4432 must be submitted with the application if claiming Indian Preference. Indian Preference eligibles that are not currently employed with the Federal service will be appointed under the Excepted Service Appointment Authority Schedule A, 213.3112(A)(7). Consideration will be given to non-Indian applicants (Status or Reinstatement eligibles) in the absence of a qualified Indian Preference eligible.
* US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
* A BACKGROUND SECURITY INVESTIGATION WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW HIRES.
* APPOINTMENT MAY INCLUDE A REQUIREMENT FOR ONE YEAR PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
* APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED ONLINE AND BY FAX (478) 757-3144.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
* The incumbent works closely with Fire Management Officer (FMO).
* Responsible for a full range of budget for the regional and agency fire program.
* Conducts and provides oversight for fiscal program analyses.
* Develops policy for budgetary functions, work processes, methods, and procedures.
* Responsible for the overall planning, management, and direction of the regional budget management activity, including human resources, staff development, and budget formulation/execution functions in the regional budget offices.
* Conducts analyses of expenditure data and other information in order to provide management with periodic recommendations for reprogramming actions and budget execution reports for review.
* Reviews and approves training for budget field staff. Directs regional budget activities including supervising budget personnel located in field locations.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=101920541&JobTitle=BUDGET+ANALYST%2c+GS-0560-9&x=84&y=3&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=9&re=4&AVSDM=2011-08-24+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.