Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Under general supervision, is responsible for professional case management work of average difficulty, and performs related work as required.
Examples of Duties
1. Provides case management services for assigned children and families.
2. Provides residential case management services.
3. Investigates cases of suspected child abuse or neglect.
4. Provides adoption team services.
5. Serves as liaison between court and Department of Children’s Services.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree and experience equivalent to one year of full-time professional work providing child welfare services including, but not limited to, one or a combination of the following: social, psychological, or correctional counseling or case management; volunteer services coordination for a children’s service program; and/or juvenile classification coordination.
To learn more about this opening, click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.