June 16, 2011 at 2:58 pm #133110
The NYC Campaign Finance Board, the leading government agency in campaign finance reform, seeks personnel to fill a position as a Compliance Analyst in the Auditing and Accounting Unit. We offer a dynamic work environment, training and growth potential, and excellent benefits.
- Perform reviews of Program participants’ disclosure statements and supporting documentation to determine if they qualify for public fund payments and are in compliance with the Program rules and regulations
- Assist auditors in performing statement reviews, compliance visits and post-election audits. Perform required follow-up
- Prepare written reports and correspondence on segments of reviews, compliance visits and post-election audits, as needed
- Manage assigned campaign caseloads
- Communicate payment status and payment related compliance issues to CFB staff and the campaigns in a clear, concise manner
- Cooperate with other CFB Units on compliance and investigative actions
- A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university in accounting, economics, finance, business or public administration or a closely related field
- At least two years of related work experience
- Good organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Attention to details
To learn more about this opening, visit http://www.nyccfb.info/public/resources/career_opportunities.htm
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.