June 23, 2011 at 3:24 pm #133709
City: Washington, DC
Title: CPIC Analyst (Capital Planning Investment Control)
• Supports Capital Planning and Business Case tasks for clients, assists in project planning and control processes, participates in the development task deliverables, works as part of a team or independently to complete tasks.
• Reviews business cases based on OMB scoring criteria. Meets with project managers and business case drafters to discuss strategies for improving business cases.
• Supports project managers by responding to questions regarding capital planning and budgeting policies.
• Serves as subject matter expert for the team.
•3 years OMB 300 experience.
•B.S./B.A. or MBA
•Must want to work as a full-time W-2 employee on the client site (independent consultants are NOT an option).
Relevant Experience: Total Experience:
• 3 + years working with Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) to include training on CPIC
• 3 Years of CPIC/OMB Exhibit 300 support experience.
• Understands, interprets, analyzes and provides recommendations to clients regarding compliance with OMB Circular A-11 (Preparation, Execution, and Submission of Budget), OMB Circular A-130 (Management of Federal Information Resources), OMB Circular A-94 (Guidelines and Discount Rates for Benefit-Cost Analysis of Federal Programs) as well as other legislation related to budgeting and information technology management.
• Excellent client relationship management skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills are essential.
• Strong time management and organizational skills are essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential.
• Experience in developing CPIC training and/or workshop materials and delivery of subsequent training or workshop is highly favored.
• Ability to perform in dynamic client environment and work well in team environment.
Current security clearance or ability to obtain US security clearance
Please send resume to [email protected] to apply
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.