August 1, 2011 at 1:21 pm #136830
The Director’s duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- The training of newly appointed Board members, hearing officers. mediators, arbitrators, investigators, and any other staff as to their responsibilities and powers;
- The establishment of an annual training program to instruct all Board members, hearing officers. mediators, arbitrators, investigators, and any other staff as the Director deems appropriate, in matters related to their professional development;
- The establishment of reasonable criteria, in conjunction with the general counsel, and after consultation with the Advisory Council, upon which to perform an annual review of each Board member;
- The establishment of performance standards for all of the functions of the department;
- The appropriate allocation of all disputes brought to the attention of the department;
- The hiring, supervision, and evaluation of hearing officers, mediators, arbitrators, investigators and other staff; and,
- The preparation of an annual report.
- The Director shall have the authority, after consultation with the Advisory Counsel and the members of the Commonwealth Employment Relations Board, to issue any regulation for the enforcement and administration of the provisions of sections 9P, 9Q and 9R of this chapter, as well as chapters 150, 150A and 150E.
- The Director shall prepare an annual operating budget and other funding requirements and requests pursuant to this chapter to be submitted to the Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development.
To learn more about this opening, please click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.